The FC Barcelona Forum 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The FC Barcelona Forum 08/09

This is My FCB forum 08/09 Feel Free To Create posts, to browse the forum, post pics, and to meet new friends!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us? Empty
PostSubject: FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us?   FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 2:03 am

as we all know, pep gaurdiola has come straight in to the barca a team, and has wasted no time buying many players.. but the question is will they do the job for us barca fans this season..?

Keita
Pique
Cacares
Hleb
Alves

Perhaps Silva and Berbatov...?

Who out of the new signings do you feel will play the biggest and most important role for barca this upcoming season.? give me your reasons why..

i personally think that out of those players, alves and hleb will be KEY for the barca attack and pace going forward.
alves has tremendous pace, and is possibly the best crosser in the world, he was also create a DANGEROUS right side partnership with the mighty messi.

hleb is another signing that will be a really crucial figure in the barca midfield, he creates very many goals, is fast, clever, and has a brilliant quick vision. the fact that is really dangerous about hleb is that he can play anywhere in the midfield, if barca were short in men, guardiola could even place him in right wing forward or central mid, or left wing forward etc..
this is where guardiola really thought about the capture of hleb, hleb is so brilliant, because he can really play anywhere on the football pitch.
this is what i think, but give me all your thoughts guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fcbmania08-09.board-directory.net
Messi99

FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us?   FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:44 pm

Admin wrote:
as we all know, pep gaurdiola has come straight in to the barca a team, and has wasted no time buying many players.. but the question is will they do the job for us barca fans this season..?

doubt it
Back to top Go down

FCB's new signings..Will They Change Us?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FC Barcelona Forum 08/09 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: