The FC Barcelona Forum 08/09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The FC Barcelona Forum 08/09

This is My FCB forum 08/09 Feel Free To Create posts, to browse the forum, post pics, and to meet new friends!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Madrid 08/09

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Real Madrid 08/09 Empty
PostSubject: Real Madrid 08/09   Real Madrid 08/09 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:55 am

It's going to be really interesting to see how real perform this season, madrid dont look a complete team in their preseason. barca look much better. aswell, wesley sneider is out all the way up until christmas or later
this is great news for barca fans as sneider is a key man for the madrid team, and i look at his as a danger.
i feel very sorry for sneider, as he is one of my favorite midfielders, but I DO NOT FEEL SORRY FOR REAL MADRID!
although that is just one player, real really could perhaps struggle without the dutchman.

do you guys still feel that madrid will win, and take home the title for the third year running..? or do you think that they could have a quiet season..?
give me your thoughts guys! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://fcbmania08-09.board-directory.net
Messi99

Real Madrid 08/09 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Madrid 08/09   Real Madrid 08/09 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:46 pm

Real will win the league

Real Valladolid
Back to top Go down

Real Madrid 08/09
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The FC Barcelona Forum 08/09 :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: